I find connections among books, art, music, libraries, travel, crafts and food.

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Book a Week 2014: Made, Altered, Repaired. Week 28

Week of 14 July

Another Japanese Stab binding class!

This time I had 4 projects ready to assemble. The 3 smaller books' sizes were determined by the scrapbook paper leftovers from a previous class. I don't like to waste paper. And I like to think up projects from my materials at hand. The 4th book uses the covers of previously discarded books, so, yay recycling! It was nice working our way up from smaller projects to the the larger one, so we the stitching became more natural.

I took photos of everyone's books, but my camera was being funky and half of them turned out fuzzy. So, I decided to do a quick photo edit to make them easier on the eyes. I used Photocat because I like the name, and it turns out, it was super-easy and fun.










Oh look! You can see my cute skirt in this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment