I find connections among books, art, music, libraries, travel, crafts and food.

Monday, November 3, 2014

A Book a Week 2014. Week 34

Week of 25 August
Little books class.

I planned this class to be one in which we used found paper and the bindings were simple.

Here I found these cool paint chips at the store, and did a modified Japanese Stab Binding, with eyelets.


Here I used pages from an old Readers Digest book, paint chips, and a fake flower stamen from the craft store. Can't find an easier binding than that:


This binding was probably too hard for this class. I used playing cards as covers for this Coptic Binding.

This might be in competition for the easiest binding. I took store bought notepads, and glued pretty paper on the cover.


Kind of a match book style, I folded in half a paint chip and bound it with a Japanese Stab Binding with small washers.

and I lined it with pretty roses and cute roller skates paper:

No comments:

Post a Comment